Posted April 8, 2008on:
Posting in the morning before I head to work so forgive the “blurb” style post
Things that have happened in the last week!
– Got my exercise bike last Friday!! I’m really enjoy it!! I’ve been trying to use it everyday (doing an ok job so far) However I’ve grossly overestimated how in shape I am. I am dying after just 10 minutes. Its so embarrasing. I’m going to try and add an extra 5 mins on a week until I can work up to 40mins in one go. Ryohei has take a liking to the bike too, and uses it before bed to get a good night.
– Had my first (and probably) only hanami of the year this weekend. I was invited by the same girl who hosted a Thanksgiving party last November, all in all there were about 10 people there, mostly foreign and a few Japanese. It was a really good time!! I hadn’t had any sake for a while, so I got quite tipsy after a few chu-his. Whoops!! But it was really fun!! And it was probably the most beautiful day of the spring so far, so we got lucky!!
– Was working with members of the Queensland Ballet for my job, they are having a one day performance in Kobe today so I got free tickets (S – seats!!) So I’ll be attending the ballet after work today! I haven’t had a good “cultured” night out for a while so I am really looking forward to it!!
– Ryohei’s had it rough lately, he had a practice test Sunday which he didn’t do well on… but it was for a test which has a lot of subjects and the one that he really wants to be (Court Offices) has less subjects, so he’d decided that he’s mainly going to study those and then after that test is over (June 1st) study the other subjects again… sounds confusing to me too… he was so depressed after the failed test though. *sigh*
– Another cute Ryohei thing… this morning before he left for school
R: Am I being affectionate enough lately?
R: Ok, well, if I’m not please tell me.
Haha he’s so cute. I love him so much!!! *mush mush mush*
BTW!! My blogging buddy Lulu may be coming to stay for a few days during Golden Week!!! I’m so excited to meet her!!!!
9 Responses to "Blurb update"
Comments are closed.