Things I love Thursday
Posted February 18, 2010on:
Sneaking this under the raider in the last 5 minutes of the night!
– Getting translation work after… god knows how long
– Making new foods that surprisingly work.. I made a very Japanese takikomi (boil it all in the rice cooker together) with hijiki, chicken, carrots, and aburage and got rave reviews! I also FINALLY made Sophie’s Cinnabons… and they turned more like mini-apple pies for me but were very yummy and met with same rave reviews.
– Apartment searching —— LOVE IT!
– Starbucks Sakura drinks and new mugs!
– The 37 inch TV… I still think its too big for us but I have to admit it sure is pretty!
– My beautiful baby girl who laughs all the time. Sure being home together can get really tedious but I love how she lights up whenever she sees me.
– Sakura’s love of Ryohei. If she lights up when she see’s me she absolutely glows when he gets home from work. He’s her have person by far and it is soooo cool to see them together!
Alrighty~ I minute left until Friday
And shout out to my looooovely friends Khea and Lulu on the last minute of their day of birth
3 Responses to "Things I love Thursday"
Comments are closed.