Things I Love Thursday
Posted March 4, 2010on:
It is Thursday again right?? Wow… that went by quick. This time last week I had just arrived in Tokyo and was meeting up with Melanie and Misora.
So here are recent things I love
– Sakura falling asleep on her own in the pack and play!! (Three days in a row!! Wooo hoo!)
– Meeting up with wonderful friends and knowing that from next month our meetings will be much much more frequent
– Bim Bim Bop… had it at a place in Nagaoka recently and have been craving it… crunchy rice and veggies yumm-o!!
– More translation work! Got my third assignment from the agency I’ve been working for! Things seem to be going well in that department.
– Researching the new area where we are going to be living in Tokyo!!
1 Response to "Things I Love Thursday"
Comments are closed.